friends

Thursday 23 August 2012


This award has been given to me by two wonderful blog friends :)
Nina =PrettyMade's fancy Thank you Nina :) and
Irina =Narina Napertaa Thank you Irina :) Thank you both for thinking of me.
The rules are 1  1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog. 
2 Answer the 10 questions below, for fun, if you want to. 
 Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.

4. Pay the love forward: provide your nominee's link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they've been included and invited to participate.

5. Pay the love back with gratitude and link back to the blogger(s) who nominated you. So here are my answers :D

1What is your favourite colour?  Hmm I have a few I love red I also love blue pink and orange :) does anyone ever love just one colour :)
 2  What is your favourite animal?This is even harder lol as I love all animals cats dogs and of the wild tigers wolves and deer. 
 3 What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee and tea :) 
 Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?  I don't use either but I guess facebook is the most popular.
 5  What is your favourite pattern? I like circles. 
 Do you prefer giving or getting presents? I do love giving but yep I also love receiving :D 
 What is your favourite number? I dont think I have any 3 or 7 sometimes. 
What is your favourite day of the week? Friday :) as I meet my sister and brother for coffee and we sit for hours talking lol .
 9  What is your favourite flower? I think a lot of people know that I love pansies though I also love roses :) 
10  What is your passion? Family, miniatures, reading, science fantasy, my pets, watching drama shows, Chocolate.
Now the hardest part nominating 10 or 12 blogs :) 
Jennifer = Plushpussycat
Piikko= Cute Street
Cris = Tiny
I would love to give it to you all and sometimes I do but This time I decided to follow the rules :D I hope that those I left out dont mind as I love all your blogs and you all have LOVELY  blogs.
Do go and visit all these wonderful blogs if you don't know them already you will have a great time :)
Have a fantastic Friday and a  wonderful weekend. 
Hugs to all my friends


16 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Thank you Maria for this lovely award. Hugs, Drora

KK said...

Many Congrats on the award Maria! You deserve it! :) x

Lovejoy Bears said...

Hello Maria,
Congratulations for your award, this is definately one lovely blog so I think it is very well deserved!!
Thank you so much for thinking of me, I am so honoured and you have made me very happy :)
I would also like to let you know how much I appreciate your lovely friendship, thank you so much
Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Piikko said...

Thank you Maria so much of thinking of me!♥
Congratulations to you for this award! You really deserved it because of your lovely blog and sweet comments!
HUGS!
piikko

Anna said...

so kind of you to include me in the list...i feel honoured, really!! Thank you sooo much! I will try to follow all rules...but tomorrow, as their is real-life kitchen to attend to aswell....!!! Love your fimo-vetables and fruit..they are all wonderful!! And your new gifts...we are lucky, aren't we with all these wonderful things!!! ? :)

Jazzi said...

Congrats Maria! An award well deserved! Lyssa's gifts are fab too...J xx

julia said...

Que preciosos regalos María, ahora a disfrutar de ellos en tu casita.
GRACIAS!!! por ese premio que me has concedido, me ha hecho mucha ilusión que te acordaras de mi blog, ah y felicidades por el tuyo.
Millones de besosss para ti.
Julia.

BiWuBär said...

If there's anybody who deserves this award you're for sure first choice - so congratulations on this well-deserved award. And thank you very much for thinking of me... and Fluby, of course... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Rosamargarita said...

Felicitaciones por ese merecido premio Maria!
:D
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

Rosamargarita said...

Felicitaciones por ese merecido premio Maria!
:D
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

mcddiss said...

felicidades por el premio y muchas gracias por concedermelo a mi

besitos

Mari

MelyGiunta said...

Congratulazioni per il premio!!!
Un bacio
Mely

Eloisa said...

Muchas felicidades Maria, ya te conozco un poquito más. Un beso y feliz fin de semana.

Giac said...

Hello Maria,
Congratulations on another well desrevd award. It's friday, so I hope you have a great time with your brother and sister.
Big hug,
Giac

Plushpussycat said...

Dear Maria, Thank you for sharing your well-deserved award with me. You are so thoughtful and such a treasure! xo Jennifer

Eva said...

Hola Maria, felicidades por los regalos recibidos y por el premio. Un saludo, Eva