friends

Wednesday 23 May 2012

More Wins.

Hello everyone.  The weather is at last showing signs of summer lol. It has been beautiful and sunny the last few days : ) I have been keeping my postman very busy lately as my wins have arrived : D I received two more yesterday. Don't you just love getting this kind of post lol.  First was my beautiful win from Jennifer She sent me these wonderful half scale kits. I have never made kits before but These will be perfect for a  future project I have in mind.

She was very generous and also sent me extra kits. They are fantastic and am looking forward to trying them out. Also look at the wonderful paper they were wrapped in very useful :)
Thank you so much Jennifer I am super happy with my prize. If you don't already know her blog please go and visit she has a wonderful blog.
My other win is from Marisa  from Steinworks. She makes the most fantastic food and I was lucky enough to win some of it.




Her food looks so real. The bread is wonderful she even made the knife. Thank you Marisa I have admired your work since I found your wonderful blog. Pay her a visit and see what an artist she is :)
Thank you both for my wonderful gifts. I am always so thrilled and super happy to receive such treasures from so many fantastic people. I have been very lucky and I love each and every piece of art that I have received from wins swaps and gifts. I know that every beautiful item has been made with love and that makes them so special. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I hope you are all having a wonderful week and for all of you that are not so well a Big Hug and I hope you will be better soon.
Hugs to all my friends



35 comments:

Marisa said...

oh you are so sweet, thank you for the kind words and I'm glad it arrived ok.


Love
Marisa :)

Ilona said...

Congratulations with your wonderful prizes, Maria! Enjoy it.
Hugs, Ilona

The Old Maid said...

Lucky you, Maria! Enjoy your beautiful wins!
Hugs

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Congrats on your wins! Jennifer and Marisa are sweeties, I follow both of their blogs.

Hugs,
Victoria

Pepita said...

felicidades por estos premios tan bonitos, disfrutalos mucho.
Buen fin de semana.

besos

CARMEN (Hadanet) said...

Enhorabuena Maria por tan preciosos regalos!!!
Que los disfrutes, te los mereces!!!
Besitos.

Maria said...

Congrets with your lovely prize, enjoy!
Hugs
Maria

BiWuBär said...

You've really been lucky - but you truly deserve it being the lovely lady you are. Congrats on winning such beautiful prices!

Greetings
Birgit

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your wonderful prizes. They are so pretty. You must be very happy. Thank you for your warm wishes, I wish you all the best.
Hugs and kisses from Craftland

Rosamargarita said...

Me alegro mucho de que hayas recibido esos preciosos regalos Maria, te los mereces, disfrútalos.
Un abrazo AMIGA

Rosamargarita said...

Me alegro mucho de que hayas recibido esos preciosos regalos Maria, te los mereces, disfrútalos.
Un abrazo AMIGA

Rosamargarita said...

Me alegro mucho de que hayas recibido esos preciosos regalos Maria, te los mereces, disfrútalos.
Un abrazo AMIGA

Jazzi said...

Oh wow Maria, the kits will keep you busy...great score getting the food!

Eloisa said...

Enhorabuena Maria, son unos regalitos preciosos y deliciosos. Un beso.

Lovejoy Bears said...

Congratualtions Maria!! Your prizes are all wonderful!!
Hugs
Vicky xxxx

Fabiola said...

Wow! You're very lucky!!
Beautiful gifts.
Kiss Faby

Mary said...

Fantásticos regalos. Felicidades por tu suerte.Un beso.

Tarta Ruga said...

Come sei fortunata, sono bellissimi!!!

Cote said...

Felicidades y que los disfrutes!!
Besitos

Giac said...

Congratulations Maria,
I can't think of anyone who deserves to win more then you.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope your good luck keeps on going.
Hugs,
Giac

Piikko said...

Oh wow! I use to say that 'my' postman is the best of the world. I must admit that yours is rather good too! :D Great gifts!!!
Hugs to you and to your sweet little Kaiden.♥
piikko

Begoña said...

felicidades por esos premios que has ganado,ahora tienes mucho trabajo para hacer ;).

Tatiana said...

Congratulations with your beautiful prizes
Hags Tatiana

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like the paper! It was left over from some wallpaper I made for my quarter inch house. It's kind of a bunch of Mary Englebreit paper doll pictures smushed up. My postman thinks I'm crazy , but the lady at the postoffice loved it that I was sending a package to Ireland!

Jennifer B.

Isabel said...

Son unos regalitos fantásticos!!!! felicidades por ellos, disfrutalos mucho. Un abrazo

Ascension said...

Que ptreciosidad de regalitos, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

Aracar said...

Felicidades por esos regalos tan bonitos es todo precioso. Disfrútalo mucho. besos

Eva said...

Enhorabuena, que los disfrutes. Un saludo, Eva

julia said...

Cuantos regalos, felicidades María.
Que tengas un feliz fin de semana.
Mil besos...Julia.

Plushpussycat said...

Congratulations on your big wins!!! I love the things you made for me, too, Maria! They're precious to me! Let's hope you've got a good winning streak going--that's always fun! lol Enjoy your new treasures. :-) Jennifer

luisa said...

wow! che bei regali hai ricevuto!!!! .... te li meriti tutti!!!!
Luisa

Hopblogger said...

Beautiful gifts - enjoy!
Many hugs, conny

Cinderella Moments said...

Congratulations on more incredible prizes. I love Jennifer and Marisa. They are both so sweet and talented. Have fun with your new prizes!
hugs
Caroline

Cris Bottaro said...

Hello Maria, I'm happy to know that the weather improved. Congratulations for the beautiful gifts you have received. Many kisses in your heart.

maribel said...

Felicidades por todos los premios recibidos.