friends

Wednesday 3 August 2011

PAY IT FORWARD


I have decided to do this pif swap. Lol it took me a while to decide but here i am. I didnt know it was still going except by chance i saw a comment on another blog. :) So rules are :D The first five people who leave a comment on this post, and decide to participate, will receive a handmade gift from me. :D
First, you will need to comment on this post. Then create a post on your blog explaining how the Pay it Forward 2011 swap works. 

You must be willing to send a gift to the first five participants on your own blog. There is no time limit for this. You can take your time to make something special for each person. 

This is about fun and a chance to get to know people in this wonderful miniature world. :)

5 comments:

https://minimundomania.blogspot.com.br said...

AGRADEÇO POR ME SEGUIR.TAMBÉM ESTOU TE SEGUINDO.SEU BLOG É MUITO LINDO.AMEI CONHECÊ-LO.BEIJOS DO BRASIL.LENIRA.

Rosamargarita said...

Nice Maria! have you read the message I wrote you in my blog?

Nina, the Wonder-Wench said...

Oh, I want in! :) Paying it forward is a good philosophy in every part of life! :) Hugs!

Unknown said...

Hola Mary, me apunto creo que he entendido bien el juego de regalar y me gusta, subo el aviso a mi blog.
Ya estaremos en contacto.

Miniaturemaid said...

Hi maria i would like to take part in this swap with you if im not too late i have it on my blog also. Xx Hi maria i would like to take part in this swap with you if im not too late i have it on my blog also. Xx